Help?
Kindly click on the navigations above to know what's more about the webmistress.

Blogger Queen (:

Photobucket

Taurus.
A CRAZY Lady Gaga fan.
Talks more than she's supposed to.
Sings in her own dreamland.
HATES leather.
Loves water.


Addiction :D




LADY GAGA

Photobucket

lady gaga

gaga

LADY GAGA

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga

lady gaga

telephone lady gaga screenshot costume

Lady Gaga - Alejandro video,lady gaga fangs,lady gaga goggles,lady gaga teeth,lady gaga alejandro

telephone lady gaga screenshot costume

alejandro lady gaga

lady,gaga,cartoon,lady gaga,bad romance,bad,black,whithe,little,monster,girl,LaDy GaGa,pop,heart,the fame monster,fame


Lill moments

Patience :D
Family outing (:
Fabulous college friends (:
College (:
Tagged!
Trips (:
Real holidays! :D
After-SPM Celebration (:
Happy Deepavali!
Outings :)

iPod rocks (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tell me?



Lill footprints (:






















♀ Chinese New Year 2010 ♂
Sunday, February 28, 2010 | Time: 6:30 PM

Photobucket

Happy Chinese New Year to ALL Chinese in the whole wide world!! :D
This year's CNY was fantastically, fabulously, t-totally, without a doubt AWESOME! Despite of collecting ang paus, I had LOADS of fun going house to house, seeing happy faces, and on top of that, gaining weight. Like wth? I had KFC and Pizza for 5 days straight. OMG.
Went to a lot of house-visiting and took loads of pictures, ate A LOT, collected ang paus, enjoyed myself to the fullest. (:
Well, Imma upload the pictures. Pictures explain everything. So yea :D

Chinese New Year eve =3
At my uncle's house
lou sang :D
steamboat for this year's reunion dinner :D
pork intestine soup. YUMM!
Chinese New Year =3
Party at MUA place
ha! buat apa ni? LOL.
playing Play-Station (:
KFC & Pizza
from left: Js Lim, Priya, Seen Ling and Mei Yuen <3from left: Jie Shi, me, Kelly dear, strawberry, Eugene JJ, Edwin WJ and Jia Ling <3playing Wii - boxing lol, as though they're dancing...
aduii Joevin..kacau je..LMAO.
from left: me, Erik, Naton <3from left: Jeremy, me, Charmain, Jie Guan, Bill Q., Erik, Naton and Wei Lip <3 style="text-align: center;">group picture!! <3<3>
At youngest my aunt's house
cousins :D
At Wei Lip's place
KFC again! Lmao.
Malveen and Shawn (:
LOL.
Ooooooooh, Shawn spilled the longan dessert!
showing the peace sign somemore, wth. LOL.
Bill was trying to balance himself on the skateboard. @@

We were too bored in the house, so we decided to go to the playground nearby. Guess what, that time was about 4pm. That's right, the sun was still burning hot. Yes, we're nuts! :D
Priya's sexy back (:
we're only 7! :D
we love see-saw! weeeeeeeeeeeeee~
went back into the house. Got too bored so we asked Wei Lip to on some movies for us. Our first choice was Resident Evil (bcz I want horror!), and then somebody got so scared and so coward, we changed to Cinderella (like wtf.) finally we ended up watching...............
'Don't Mess With the Zohan'.
WTH. So disgusting. Ugh.

At Aunt Jenny's house
I ate a lill at my aunt's place, had buffet. Cz going to Bill's place later then for PIZZA! AGAIN! Wth. Bill Q.'s place
see? Pizza again >.<kopitiam ah pek(s) LMAO!
we love cam-whoring! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee~
went to the playground for a while.
Picture of ERIK on the swing :D
took some super fabulous jump shots with Joevin's awesome camera! :D
Joevin's camera (:
OMG! I don't know why I can't upload anymore pictures! WTH! I have lotsa awesome jump shots to be posted! But it seems that this software doesn't allow me to do that *sob* But I DID take A LOT of pictures you know, ready for my blog. Pictures of food, lion dances (I got to watch 3 lion dances this year! Woootz!), family, friends, houses (LOL.). But god knows...............ugh! However, I really enjoyed myself during the whole period of Chinese New Year. I hope you guys did too! (:

Oh right, I celebrated Chap Goh May with my Kuching, Johor and Melaka friends here too. They are Jocelyn, Melody, Sean Law, Yung Hung, Kerk and Edy Liew in Sunway, because I didn't go back to Seremban during the weekend. We really had a great time together! We played guitar, sang songs, ate stuff, had piggyback rides. Simply enjoyable! <3

Aight guys, that's all from me.
Tell me about your Chinese New Year too ya? (:

Labels:


making-sweetness



© Copyright Cornelia Watson 2010 | powered by: Blogger