Help?
Kindly click on the navigations above to know what's more about the webmistress.

Blogger Queen (:

Photobucket

Taurus.
A CRAZY Lady Gaga fan.
Talks more than she's supposed to.
Sings in her own dreamland.
HATES leather.
Loves water.


Addiction :D




LADY GAGA

Photobucket

lady gaga

gaga

LADY GAGA

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga

lady gaga

telephone lady gaga screenshot costume

Lady Gaga - Alejandro video,lady gaga fangs,lady gaga goggles,lady gaga teeth,lady gaga alejandro

telephone lady gaga screenshot costume

alejandro lady gaga

lady,gaga,cartoon,lady gaga,bad romance,bad,black,whithe,little,monster,girl,LaDy GaGa,pop,heart,the fame monster,fame


Lill moments

FORUM
emo
Happy Birthday, Lady Gaga!!
Suffocation (:
Velvet Charity Concert Night 2010
Sushi day! Weeeee~
Random
SPM Results Revealed!!
Gaga much?
Outings with college friends :D

iPod rocks (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tell me?



Lill footprints (:






















Officially legal!
Thursday, April 29, 2010 | Time: 2:22 PM

Photobucket

WOW! I am officially, practically an 18-year-old grown-up now! WEEEEEEEEEEE~
Actually there's nothing to be happy about, is there? Being 18, meaning, you are legal in doing almost everything. Well, except for the voting part for some conferences, some political parties and stuff. Sheesh! I don't wana be an adult! I still wana have fun! LOADS and HEAPS of fun!!! Well, not like I'm not having fun now but, 18 seems SO OLD! SOMEHOW, there ARE some parts which make 18 an awesome number of age, no? (: Chinese always say, 'sap bat sui, pok pok chui'. Oooh, this reminds me of a friend saying this to me. (:

:3

My birthday fell on the Wednesday during my one-week break. Which allowed me to celebrate in my hometown a.k.a Seremban!! :D It's been one freaking month since I was back there. Friends said that I'm a Seremban traitor which I am NOT! I am just simply busy with my homework, assignments, projects and tests. ISH. Best part of being back in hometown is, I get to enjoy me mum's awesomely home-cooked food!! Awesome mum, yeaaa? :D

A bunch of friends called me out for celebration that day. Went for Karaoke. Wanted to watch Ip Man 2, but it was released on the 29th, which was the next day of my birthday. No luck heh.

notice the cake: Priya & Watson LMAO!
me and my hunneh - Priya
the guys. (:
He's in the zone, man! LMAO!
Richard is SO cute. >.< Before.
After.
P.s. Please forgive my cake-cutting skill. >.<
A group picture.
From left: Adam, Jeffery, Richard, mua, Priya, Chris and Eddie. (:
Thanks for the surprise, you guys! Muah. ;3

Priya sent me home after that. Mummy promised she'd cook something special for my birthday dinner. And she DID! Woots!
Awesome much? I know.

The food tasted SHO good, made me SO full, and I almost vomitted wanted for more. HEEE!
The second cake I'm going to taste. (:
Dear lill brother played the guitar while the rest sang the birthday song. *AWH!!*
I appreciated what my brother did for me, trying hard not to play the wrong chord, but unfortunately he made kind a lot of mistakes. I love him SO much. Xoxo.

I feel super happy and appreciate those who actually made an effort to click into my Facebook page and post a birthday wish on my wall. And not forgetting those who wished me not once, but twice, or maybe 5 to 8 times (I'm not kidding. That fella actually wished me 8 times. =.=). They wished me not only on Facebook, but also on Twitter. THANK YOU, you awesome people!! I love you guys!
Twitter. (:
Facebook. (:
Credits to my uncle a.k.a. KIN HOE for blogging this!! Muah (:

Bless you all who wished me. I had a blast. I HAVE to enjoy my 18. It's once in a life-time!! I MUST enjoy to the fullest! No?? :D
P.s. Thank you, uncle. For keeping me reminded to update my abandoned blog. (: Enjoy my blog ya! Muah.

Aight guys.
Ciao~
Next happening thing: Ausmat! :D

Labels: , ,


making-sweetness



© Copyright Cornelia Watson 2010 | powered by: Blogger