Help?
Kindly click on the navigations above to know what's more about the webmistress.

Blogger Queen (:

Photobucket

Taurus.
A CRAZY Lady Gaga fan.
Talks more than she's supposed to.
Sings in her own dreamland.
HATES leather.
Loves water.


Addiction :D




LADY GAGA

Photobucket

lady gaga

gaga

LADY GAGA

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga

lady gaga

telephone lady gaga screenshot costume

Lady Gaga - Alejandro video,lady gaga fangs,lady gaga goggles,lady gaga teeth,lady gaga alejandro

telephone lady gaga screenshot costume

alejandro lady gaga

lady,gaga,cartoon,lady gaga,bad romance,bad,black,whithe,little,monster,girl,LaDy GaGa,pop,heart,the fame monster,fame


Lill moments

Failure.
Let go or don't let go?
Suqi's big day!
Ausmat-ians (:
Officially legal!
FORUM
emo
Happy Birthday, Lady Gaga!!
Suffocation (:
Velvet Charity Concert Night 2010

iPod rocks (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tell me?



Lill footprints (:






















Annoyance.
Saturday, May 22, 2010 | Time: 4:23 AM

Photobucket

He annoys me.
A LOT.
He irritates me.
HEAPS.
He's getting on my nerves.
I don't like.
I hate him doing that to me all the time.
Why doesn't he do that to the other girls?
WHY?
He's making me hate him even more.
Deeper.

Breathing hard.
I couldn't think anymore.
I just want to tell him.

Labels: ,


making-sweetness



© Copyright Cornelia Watson 2010 | powered by: Blogger