Help?
Kindly click on the navigations above to know what's more about the webmistress.

Blogger Queen (:

Photobucket

Taurus.
A CRAZY Lady Gaga fan.
Talks more than she's supposed to.
Sings in her own dreamland.
HATES leather.
Loves water.


Addiction :D




LADY GAGA

Photobucket

lady gaga

gaga

LADY GAGA

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga

lady gaga

telephone lady gaga screenshot costume

Lady Gaga - Alejandro video,lady gaga fangs,lady gaga goggles,lady gaga teeth,lady gaga alejandro

telephone lady gaga screenshot costume

alejandro lady gaga

lady,gaga,cartoon,lady gaga,bad romance,bad,black,whithe,little,monster,girl,LaDy GaGa,pop,heart,the fame monster,fame


Lill moments

Confession.
Annoyance.
Failure.
Let go or don't let go?
Suqi's big day!
Ausmat-ians (:
Officially legal!
FORUM
emo
Happy Birthday, Lady Gaga!!

iPod rocks (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tell me?



Lill footprints (:






















Port Dickson. ♥
Monday, June 21, 2010 | Time: 10:07 PM

Photobucket

A thousand apologies to you people who regularly read and enjoy my blog, that I haven't been updating since a month ago? Sorry sorry sorry! Well, I'm in a blogging mood this evening. So, no emo posts like the previous ones. (:

Exams
Exams
Exams
Exams

and MORE EXAMS

are the reasons kept me busy and not blogging fer weeks. This exam, known as Evaluation Exam (EE) has been driving me nuts fer the past couple of weeks. Seriously. I usually don't care much about tests ever since I started my Ausmat course but this, WHOA! No play play! It's one of the major exams in Ausmat. That's why I'm sho concern and that's why it's driving me CRAZEE! Urgh.
I started my EE on the 10th June, starting with EAL/D (an English subject) as the first paper.
Chemistry was the next paper on the next day, followed by Maths 3A/3B, Biology and Physics after the weekends which ended on the 16th of June.
My thoughts after EE? Physics the HARDEST paper of all! CRAPP! I seriously didn't know what I freaking wrote fer the answers. FISH. SHOOT. WHATEVER.

Yeaa. WHATEVER!
B'cause my holidays are here!! Woohooo! I went straight to Port Dickson after Physics paper. Aha! Damn cool right. Went to a restaurant which serves ice dishes. Yumm!

We stayed at this really awesome place, named The Legend Water Chalets. They have a mini swimming pool in each room. Super AWESOME! :3
The lobby and the room we reserved are SHO far away wtf. So, a guy took us there in a buggy. Heee!

On the buggy. :3
On our way to our room. Took this. xD

Our room.
Two king-sized beds.
P.s. Notice my lill brother. He's watching the seawater underneath. =.=

Underneath the glass we were standing on, is seawater. (:The mini pool I mentioned earlier! (:
Sea view. (:
Heee!
Went fer a fantastic seafood dinner. Me love!
Yummy cheese lobster! :3
Curry crab pot. :3
Woke up early at 8 something. Sea breeze blew across my face. I can smell the salty seawater. I felt good. B'cause I don't get to experience this when I'm in Seremban or Subang. (:

Me family. ♥
Guess what, it's FISHING TIME!!
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~!
The wind was so strong that we weren't able to keep our eyes open!
'You see any fish down there?'
Trust me, this thing is heavy!
Look what he got! LMAO.


Couldn't get any fishes that time. So we decided to try again at night. Teeheee!

LMAO!!
First rock, now this. xD
:D
Posing. Nyek nyek~

Had dinner at this nice ambiance restaurant.

Making ABC. :D

Ta-daaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Tamayaki. Most scrumptious food I tasted the whole night. ♥

I'll end this post by posting this picture: my lill brother and mua. (:

Xoxo.

Labels: ,


making-sweetness



© Copyright Cornelia Watson 2010 | powered by: Blogger