Help?
Kindly click on the navigations above to know what's more about the webmistress.

Blogger Queen (:

Photobucket

Taurus.
A CRAZY Lady Gaga fan.
Talks more than she's supposed to.
Sings in her own dreamland.
HATES leather.
Loves water.


Addiction :D




LADY GAGA

Photobucket

lady gaga

gaga

LADY GAGA

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga

lady gaga

telephone lady gaga screenshot costume

Lady Gaga - Alejandro video,lady gaga fangs,lady gaga goggles,lady gaga teeth,lady gaga alejandro

telephone lady gaga screenshot costume

alejandro lady gaga

lady,gaga,cartoon,lady gaga,bad romance,bad,black,whithe,little,monster,girl,LaDy GaGa,pop,heart,the fame monster,fame


Lill moments

心情.
Port Dickson. ♥
Confession.
Annoyance.
Failure.
Let go or don't let go?
Suqi's big day!
Ausmat-ians (:
Officially legal!
FORUM

iPod rocks (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tell me?



Lill footprints (:






















Obssession.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 | Time: 12:06 PM

Photobucket

Greetings, love ones!
An uncountable apologies I would like to make to you constant blog readers, that I haven't been updating my blog for like, 3 months? Well, one of the reasons is that, I didn't really have time to update it. Well, sort of. Cz something came up all of a sudden and I had to get things done. I'll probably update something SPECIAL for the next post. C:

Basically what I'm gonna post for today is, I've addicted to an iPhone application. If you're a photography addict, you might end up like me, loving this app! HAHAA. :D

App's name: Instagram

You can enjoy loads of great and awesome photos taken by people from all around the world. When I say great pictures, I MEAN IT. You can also take your own pictures, and share it with your friends. Oh, did I mention that you can add/edit some effects to your pictures? REAL GOOD! :D
I recommended this app to a friend of mine. And guess what? He's loving it. So you should totally try it! :D

So these are just 2 of my many awesome pictures. HEE.
Do check them out when you've installed this awesome app yea?!
And PLEASE remember to follow me and get my latest updates of pictures/photos! :D I promise the pictures taken are well accepted, hope so they will be AWESOME! C:
My username: corneliawatson

A HUGE THANKS TO Y'ALL! <3

Labels:


making-sweetness



© Copyright Cornelia Watson 2010 | powered by: Blogger